Monday, May 26, 2003

Birthday wishes

terinspirasi oleh yg kemarin ultah and made her b-day wish...
yesterday she told me what's her b-day wish,
and then she thought that it's a really ridiculous one
but, I don't see it that way
I thought it's a very good wish a no selfish one could say, instead

mungkin kita-kita gak nyadar kalo saat kita berharap atau berdoa
kayaknya lebih banyak harapan dan doa itu cuma buat kita-kita aja
I mean, "semoga gue bisa sukses..." "smoga cita-cita gue kecapai..."
atau kalo berdoa, maybe like this : "...God, please forgive me, give me a big success..."
things like that
berapa banyak sih yang berdoa kayak gini "...God, please forgive us all in this world...make this world a better place to live in..."
emang pasti masih ada sih, tapi berapa banyak sih ???

for the B-day girl, you wish was verrrrry.......luhur... =)

again,
HaPpy bIRthDaY....!!!!


No comments: