Friday, July 11, 2003

isolated

two days without internet, and I felt like I was isolated!
no chit-chat on messenger, read no mail from friends, no blog time :D
this morning, when I got my net back, the first I open was my blogspot
read some comments and see some traces, and they ask me to bandung... :P
mau sih... tapi waktunya kapan yah ?

then I clicked one link I had, belongs to a very good friend of mine, and then it's like whoaaaa....!!!!
she had change her blog layout!!!
very nice one indeed...!!
but too bad, doneeh was down so I can't put my comment :(

and I'm really sorry to all of you guys who had sent your msg trou' messenger, I wasn't online that time
looked like my name still there, but I wasn't :(
I saw your msgs today, all of 'em

nasib, gini deh kalo internetnya cuma bisa di kantor
cuma bisa mengharap kebaikan admin buat nyalain internetnya.. :(


No comments: